Monday, March 17, 2014

Back again. :)

Hey all,'I haven't written in awhile since I haven't felt like it. However, I'm doing a lot more now than I was earlier in the year. I'm involved in Cincinnati Goalball, which is really fun. We went to our first tournament in Michigan a few weeks ago. I'm the only girl on the team, so I had to be put on a pool team with two girls from Wyskonsin. They'd played together before, so that was cool. Our guys got Mercied all four games, but scord once, and my team got mercied twice, 8/2 once, and 14-7 the last game. It was fun! I loved actually being able to use the goals, because I've never used them before and found that it is a lot easier to stay aligned when you can use the goal to back up against before throwing. We have another, more casual, tournament this coming Sunday, so I'm excited about that. Randy has been looking for a job down here, but hasn't found anything yet. He's applied to places though. I can't wait until he has a job down here! My job is boring, mostly, but it is a job so I'm not really complaining. I do get things to do from finance, which is good since there small easy things but things that need done and I'm saving time for them. I don't know how long i'll be at the company, but it's nice to have a job. Speaking of jobs, I worked at a summer camp this past summer and it was the best experience ever! I loved it! It was a Christian camp, so I got to work with kids and share my faith and grow in my faith and I wish I could work there all the time! Maybe I'll post more about that later. Right now I've got to go pack to go to a friend's house tomorrow, we have an ACBGCC (Greater Cincinnati Chapter), meeting tomorrow so I'm staying at there house and getting a ride to work Wednesday. I'll get to use their treadmill to work out to get in shape for the "Flying Pig" walk I'm doing to raise money for ACB. 5K, 10K, and half Marathon.... wish me luck! I may die! lol Really, bye for now.

No comments: