Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Book Recomendation.

So, now that summer's here, I actually have time to read a book for fun without knowing I should be studying. lol
This is the book I finished today. I was actually listening to it while at my brother's track meet. (I just had someone tell me when he was doing something or somebody from our team was lol)

This summary is from the NLS website:

Twisted Creek
Thomas, Jodi. Read by Kristin Allison. Reading time 7 hours 22 minutes.
Suspense
College dropout Allie Daniels inherits a lake property outside Lubbock, Texas, from her previously unknown uncle Jefferson. Allie and her Nana arrive, reopen Jefferson's country store, and meet the neighbors. Meanwhile ATF agent Luke Morgan investigates Jefferson's suspicious death--and falls in love with Allie. Some violence. 2008.

Its actually better than the summary (surprise surprise lol) so if you like these kinds of books check it out and let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O I will def look up this book!