Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WEDDING!!!!

Ok, so I meant to post this last week, but never actually got around to it...
July 30, 2011 5:00 pm
T and C got married today. It was at outside wedding, and it was in the 80's and sunny, so it was hot. Abi was flower-girl and kowen was ring barer and they were sooo cute! Abi didn't know flowers would already be lining the isle so she started crying and saying, "I dropped them!" she even tried to pick them up hahahaha! Then kowen was crying because his grandma brought him chocolate to keep him quiet and, (of course), it melted, so he was upset about that.
the serimony was good though. I thought T was going to cry, but he didn't. The bride's-maid's dresses were apparently black with white mixed in. I was sitting by dad, so didn't get details about what was going on. C didn't cry either. We're waiting for the guys to get ready so we can go to the reception.
I did bring Bilko to the wedding, but I'm leaving him home for the reception. (although, I could probably get out of dancing if I brought him... lol.) I'm not a huge dancer, and I haven't been to a wedding since before Nick and I broke up and he was with me, so I'm trying not to be moody. I have to be happy... I'm still young and God will send the right person my way in his own time.
Ok, dad's yelling for me to get ready (which I am so he needs to shut it), and mom and B are arguing and ticking me off, so I need to go. tell more after reception.
11:32 pm The reception was fun. We all sat around and talked until the bridle party got there and they entered, D and A (best man and maid of honor), gave toasts. We then ate and it was Italian Chicken breast, (delicious!), garlic mashed potatoes (also very good), green beans, (good), and fetechini alphrado, (nothing special.) The cake was half white half chocolate with some kind of strawberry filling. WONDERFUL AND I WANT MORE! lol
Then the dances started, and for the life of me I can't tell you what their first dance was! :( The father daughter dance was, "I Loved Her First." I ended up talking to a friend, who I haven't seen in years, and we kind of just sat there for most of the night because the DJ KEPT PLAYING SLOW SONGS! Those are great and all, but I actually wanted to dance! That's weird, because I'm not usually a dancer. I'm not any good at it, so I'll mostly only dance with a lot of people on the floor so I don't stick out as much, or with family and friends around me. Finally they started playing faster songs, but I didn't want to dance until the "Chacha Slide" came on, and I made my friend go out with me to dance it. We danced off and on throughout the night after that, but a lot of the time not many, if any, people were dancing, so we didn't want to without other people. Eventually I ended up dancing when we were getting ready to leave, because Brian asked me to dance, and then (for shits and giggles), I asked R S (my friend's dad), and we danced. Honestly, I didn't think he would... Then B was dragged on to the floor by Aunt M, (put up to it by dad), and he sort of danced for a couple songs before leaving the floor again. The last song we danced to was The "Y-M-C-A." I ended up dancing with C's mom for a bit and then she got Walker because I told her too and we danced the YMCA.
We went to taco bell afterwords because mom and I were hungry and so was Walker and Bee'
Well, I'm tired so night all! I'll post this in the morning on blogger, (edited to not use actual names.)
Jenna

No comments: