Saturday, August 27, 2011

hmmm... what to write...

Ok, so I have been reading all day for school and fun, and felt like writing something. I actually do have homework still, but I don't have any classes on Monday, so I'll do the relatively short and easy assignment on my earliest memory (I think it has to be of reading/being read to), then. Partly because I can't think of what to write about. Anybody remember the book about the girl getting a big cherry Popsicle and everybody taking a lick of it and so she hides it in her closet and (of course) it melts and she never gets to even try it. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but I had it in braille and it had this awesome picture of a Popsicle that kept getting smaller and smaller until it was just the stick...

I think that's one of the earliest memories I have, but I'm not really sure since I was read to a lot when I was little. *sigh* can you tell I'm bored and just wanted to write something? I was working on a story that I started in May, but I have very infrequent inspiration for writing it, and I ran out of it. I don't think I ever finished a story I started. :( If I did I don't remember it or have it anymore because of the random changes in technology and all of it breaking at some point.

Speaking of breaking technology, I hope my computer battery doesn't fry on me. I can't get another one right now, and i really need my computer! I think I need to put my files on dropbox again...
Seriously this post is so random!
Hmmm...
I had 3 days of school this week, and only 2 next week. I don't always have my Monday class, and until field experience is finalized I have Wednesdays and Fridays free with 4 classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 15 credit hours in all, o and I did change out of Pluralishtics and am taking it next semester. I was going to take 18 credit hours and 75 hours field experience, but decided I didn't want to deal with that much stress. LOL. I will probably take 18 hours next semester though, just to prepare myself for Methods. *shudders* I am nervous about next year for sure! Methods is the scariest (supposedly) part of Teacher Education, and I have a year to prepare for it.
Ah well, God willing... I'll survive, get my license after passing the test needed for it, and become a highly successful and well-loved teacher of students with special needs. If God has other plans... I pray he gives me very clear directions, because I suck at interpreting them! (and, as I realized reading through other posts, spelling! It's ridiculous!)

No comments: