Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bilko's bloggings-- fun weekend

September 7
So this past weekend was really fun! After mom and I got back from classes mom's grandma came! I was sooo excited to see her! I love seeing people I don't usually get to see! They pet me a lot! :) She took us in her car and they kept stopping to get yummy-smelling human food, and after driving for awhile we stopped at the lake! Its this place where we've been lots of times before, and mom got me to get in the water once. I didn't mind splashing around, but wouldn't go up past my knees. I didn't want to get that wet!

This time though, she didn't make me go in the water. I mostly got to relax for the weekend and play with this one little human that mom called Jade. I've met her before, and I really like her. She kept blowing in my face, and her air tasted good so I licked her. Sometimes she liked it, but sometimes she was like "eeeew!" I don't understand. Silly humans. I also got to see lots of people I remember vaguely from a long time again at the lake, and once mom went out on the water and left me with my grandma' (her mom), and her mom didn't make me stay on leash since she was watching me and we were on the deck. Then mom came back and called me and I came running down the steps to her and she was all happy and let me play with the other dogs a little as long as someone was watching me. She had me go back to her mom after a minute and her mom was supposed to be watching me, but she m/'ve forgot, because she went inside and left me out! I decided I wanted to explore so I went around and said hi to people, and went in the garage and some guy was petting me and then someone ratted me out and mom came and called me but I was already inside because her mom let me in. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, and what does mom think I'm gonna do? Run away? As if! She has my food! It was a lot of fun, but I was happy to be back to the apartment with Mike and Sara and Meagan. This morning mom got up earlier than usual like we were going somewhere, but then she got all dressed up and then changed out of it to more normal clothes for her. I don't understand what that was about, but whatever. Human's are weird! Ok, so mom says we're going grocery shopping before class, so talk to yall later. Arf arf!
Bilko
(PS
Ok I don't bark, Shhhh! That was for blog-readers only!)

No comments: