Friday, March 26, 2010

Bilko's bloggings

Ok, so mom said I can write this before she catches you all up on what's been going on lately-- Yea! I get the computer! *wags tail and wiggles excitedly*
So yesterday was weird. It was raining (bleck!) and usually I don't like the rain but mom makes me go out and work in it anyway, but yesterday she put this weird yellow thing over me. I hate that weird yellow thing! It sounds weird when she puts it on-- like a scratchy sound as she adjusts it. It keeps me dry in the rain, but I still hate it! I don't want to move with it on. It feels weird and I shake and try to get it off but it doesn't work and then mom gets frustrated cause she just dropped her white shirt in mud (she says she'll tell you about that later), so we went back to our room and she turns on this blowy thing and puts the shirt in front of it then she says we have to go back out. I'm still wearing the yellow thing, and when we're walking down the stairs I don't want to go and just stand there so she corrects me and I am forced to go to her side sliding on the wet steps but I'm ok just mad that she's making me do this. Then we go outside and she tries to get me to work on this rout we do every day but I don't want to! I want this thing off me! Now! She doesn't listen to my complaints and tries to get me to work but I won't so she gets mad and her friend is walking by and walks with us around a huge puddle and mom heals me and then I grudgingly walk and work and then we go through this building that we do every day and mom does obedience to make sure I'll listen and I grudgingly obey then we go to the building with lots of music and I don't want to work with the yellow thing so finally she makes me sit and takes it off! Yes's's! :D I then lay down by this chair like I do twice a week and listen and watch mom and a bunch of other people singing. Ok, good, normal stuff. Then We go to this dorm I've never been to before and mom makes me lay down while some girl puts some hot thing on mom's hair. I wanted to sniff it but mom and the girl both said no its hot so I didn't. Then we took the bus back to our dorm and mom was like freaking out cause her shirt had mud on it so she was running around trying to get that cleaned and then she fed me and got all dressed up nice and we took the bus back to the cool building with the music and we were sitting there with her friends from the grou. Then I'm laying there nicely and mom's mom (my grandma I guess) comes up and says "hi Jenna," and I get all excited and start wagging and trying to say hi but mom corrects me. Then she takes my harness off and I go with her mom! Yea! Wait? Why am I going with her? O well... Then mom goes up on stage and sings like she does during the other times we come to this building but now there's lots of other people. What is this? Then after she's done mom walks up to me with her mom guiding her (steeling my job!) and I get excited and sit up and lick this guy behind the ear before mom's grandma can stop me and he freaks out until he realizes what's going on then I get pet by mom and wag. Then she makes me lay down for awhile for the other singing people then we leave and go back to the dorm and get our stuff and go back to the house with my friend Hope. Few! That was a long day!

2 comments:

Ro said...

Wow. Dude, that sounds totally scary making. I hope my person doesn't get a yellow thing. She has this leader thing though. Does your mom have one of those? She put it on me today and I wasn't even being bad. I just didn't want to walk where she wantedted me to walk. Have you had that leader thing with the yellow thing? Gah, not happy making.

Jen and Bil said...

O yeah I hate the leader thing! No she hasn't put it on me with the yellow thing, but shhh! You'll give her ideas! Yeah she sometimes puts the leader on me when she thinks I'm gonna be bad or when we're on a new rout. Mom makes me walk like yours did sometimes too. They like it when you stay on the left for that stuff :)