Monday, November 7, 2011

Nothings post

So, I got a 46/50 on my Weather and Climate exam!!!!! :D
I was so shocked and excited when I saw that! Especially since, acording to a friend of mine who emailed our professor, our class average was a 56! Yea!

Today was a boring day for the most part. I got up around 9 ish, and fed Bilko and all that. I decided to make eggs around 10:30. They were ok. I've had/made better though lol. I tried putting peperoni in them, because origionally they were supposed to be an omlet. It was ok scrambled though lol. Got my praxis packet from DSS, where they had it because my doctor hadn't gotten the form back conforming my blindness so I can get accomidations for taking the exam in January. Well, one of them at least. I have to take 3 tests...
Sent that off (I keep forgetting we have a mailing service on campus lol.) I hung out with Shelby and one of her friends for awhile, and then got a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. MMM! I'd never had one before, but I kept hearing them mentioned on facebook, so thought I'd try one. O, I finished my lesson for Wednesday, crap gotta email that to Mr. P! I just have to get the cricket cutouts (from the cricket machine, the cutouts are vowels), tomorrow, but other than that I'm done.
Well, nothing else interesting happened today, so TTFN :)

No comments: