Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Can I do it?

So, I just randomly decided to try (key word TRY) to write a post every day this month like many of my blogger friends are doing. I'm not signing up though, because I doubt it'll actually happen with school and all haha!
Anyway, I've been studying like crazy for my Weather and Climate exam on Thursday, and am still freaking out about it. I pray that the exam won't be that dificult, because he gave us a ton of study questions ranging from 30 in one chapter to 63 in another, and there's 5 chapters! So scary!
I went to the study session tonight, and got most of the answers I think, but he won't give us the entire study guide answers, because (and this kind of makes sense), he wants us to look them up on our own, but it really stresses me out that I don't know exactly if I have them correct so I can study! Aaaah!

I'm going to P-Burg tomorrow! I'm sooooo excited! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go, but Dena got her info so we're both set! :D

There was something I was going to blog about that happened today, but I don't remember what it was. Fail? Yep. O well.
O! This isn't it, but I'm bringing my kids little ginger cookies, (I think that's what kind they are anyway), that are shaped like Ghosts and Halloween things. I hope they like them, and aren't alergic. I doubt they are, but you never know, so I'll ask Mr. P before I give them out.
Ok, I'm going to listen through my phonics sounds for my test next week, (after doing my dishes), O! Pea Soup! That was one of the things! My grandma made Split Pea Soup over the weekend, and gave me some to bring back to school. I was starving, (like stomachaching hungry), and heated it up as soon as I got home from study session. Shelby and I ate it, but she only had half a bowl and rice, and I had 2 bowls. All gone; it was sooooo gooooood!!! lol

anyway... Going to do dishes, possibly go through phonics sounds, and go to bed.
Night all! :D

No comments: