Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bilko, vomiting, fome, what? :(

Ok so hopefullyI'll get another post in today, but I had to put this down. Bilko was fine this morning for breakfast, we went to church, and came home. I left him in my room when we went out to eat, because it was a chinese Bufegh and I didn’t want to bring him. I came home, let him out of my room and played a little tug (he only tugged for a minute), and petted him for awhile. I took him outside, but he first drank all the water in his bowl. I’m not sure how much was in it still, but he drank for awhile. I took him out and he Peaed. I came in and a few minutes later (while I was in the “.bathroom), my roommates said he was gagging so they took him outside. Apparently, he threw up white fome and no food. Could he have digested it already? Could it have been because of drinking so much water so fast? I think I may try to call Chuck if he’s in and see what he says. The food/water bowls are near the washer/dryer, but not where they would have sope and stuff. I’m really upset right now, mostly because I don’t know where that came from. I’m also mad at my roommates, because one of them insinuated that it was my falt. This person said “No offense, but it’s your responsibility to watch him.” what the heck! How the hekk am I supposed to be watching him when I’m not here? I’m in my room right now, although we have a friend (mostly of Sara and Mike’s), over, but I really hate the show they’re watching and don’t want to be around people right now. I think I’m going to post this and try to find something to take my mind off of everything. God, please let him be alright! My mind is filled with panicked fog right now, and I won’t be surprised if I either blow up at someone or start crying… or puke. I pray I’m overreacting, but you never know. God, please help him to really be alright! God please!!!!!

No comments: