Monday, February 22, 2010

being pretty productive

Ok, so I was supposed to go in to the schools today in the near-by iner-city school district, (TPS), but I have it set up so the local news station texts me if they are delayed or canceled, and I got a text about 6 this morning. O boy I was happy! Not that I don't like going and working with the kids, I do, but some idiot set off the fire alarm at 1:22 this morning (someone checked the time as we were heading out of the building.) I was really not happy! Well, duh, nobody was. Some of my friends had just gotten to sleep or just layed down to go to sleep. To top it all off, it was raining! Bilko and I stood there talking and complaining with friends (no, bilko still hasn't mastered English, I was talking he was standing there probably thinking "What the heck are we doing! What's that reaaaaaally loud noise?) smile
I went back to bed when they finally let us back in. I don't know what time that was. I was too agrivated to look. I think we were out there for at least 20 minutes. My facebook status was something like "Dear room 330, i really don't appreciate your fire-alarm gift at 1:20 in the morning. Please do not do it again! Sincerely, me."

Yeah... I'm bored. I did some homework that I usually do in a group with 3 others, but I feel like I don't actually learn the material that way, so I started it on my own. Gonna go try to get a book to unzip... NLS books and I don't get along when it comes to unzipping. Any pointers?
TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, the way to unzip nls books, you highlight the book, but don't open it, then hit the application key, then go down to extract all, then you choose where you want to extract the files to.