Tuesday, February 9, 2010

intro to my self and guide

Hello all. My name is Jenna and I have my first guide from GDB (Guide Dogs For The Blind.) I am 19 years old and attending college to be a special Education (mild-moderate) teacher. My dog is a black lab named Bilko. I've had him for over a year, and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me as far as independence goes! I can get around so much more confidently safely and quickly with him!
I am a freshmin at college, and really like it so far.

I have other pets at home. A standard poodle named Hope, a rabit named Benetha (from "A raisin in the Sun," and I probably spelled that wrong lol!), and some fish... who cares about them? I don't even know how many there are now! haha!
I'm living in a dorm now, but will be in an apartment with 3 other friends next fall! Woohoo! :D
Um, so that's all for this post... write more later.

No comments: